Saturday, April 12, 2008

HEY, YO, WUZ UP, HOW'S GOIN, SUP, LOL..

Hellllllllllllllllooooooooooooo Jerry's!
Just saying hello, blog still lives:) What's new in every ones busy world?
Me, glad you asked, lol.....
Baseball, kids playing ball, at the fields about 4-5 days a week. My oldest son is on the HS team, so they play a bit. My little guy is playing for the Red Sox, (majors) lol, and since I bleed Yankee, that does hurt. I was shocked when his coach called and told me the name of the team, no-way! I help coach, and they even gave me a Red Sox hat. That hat was outside in the yard a few days. Everyone was asking me why the hat is in the yard. But since, I have worn it once. Just once. Think of something you really hate, now put it on your head. That's how I felt, hee hee.
Besides that, staying busy with work, the kids stuff, and the days just go to fast.
Hearing is going just great! Use the phone all the time now. Still having a hard time in real noisy places. I think I will always have a hard time with that. I can turn my volume and sensitivity down, and that does help a bit, but it is still hard. I'm not concerned with it, I make up for it in other ways.
Anyway, hope you are all doing great.
GO YANKEES! GO RANGERS!
Billy

3 comments:

Abbie said...

I can't believe that red sucks fan tried to jinx our stadium! I think they oughta haul dirt from the old stadium and dump it in Fenway Park :)

Jennifer said...

Awesome to see you!! I was so glad we only had the one boy...he kept me busy with the whole sports thing for a while (he's over it and likes books and stuff now). The girls never showed much interest and I didn't push it!

Sam said...

Red Sox???? you traitor...you!! Demand a trade or something! Glad to see you're alive and kicking!