Thursday, May 24, 2007

In a week!

Well it's less then a week before they turn me on. Love that saying!
For three weeks after the surgery I didn't feel great, not bad, but not great. On and off ear aches, and some head aches. When I did overdo it, like walking to much:), or playing some sport, afterwards I became, light headed, nauseous, and tired, w/ pain around my ear area. Most of those symptoms have now gone, just some light ear aches. Can do pretty much what I want now, but I try not to lift heavy or do a lot of bending over. I guess I was one of the slower healing cases:) But everything is cool, less then a month after having a hole drilled in my head I'm feeling ok, I guess I can't complain :)
I posted a picture of my family and I, dog too. It was a self portrait of us down on the Washington coast, Moclips, Wa. to be exact (last year) kids are bigger now. We love to go down there, not too many tourist:)
We also love the Oregon Coast, I highly recommend Cannon beach in Oregon if your ever looking to get away to a beautiful place. Haystack Rock, awesome!
Anyway, hope you are all having a great week, and ready to have a awesome Memorial Day weekend, anybody camping?
Enjoy,
Billy

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

We talked about camping, but the "real' campers in the group wanted to go "primitive camping"...no potty, no electricity, just out under the stars away from everything...and that's not my kind of camping. My kind of camping means there is a bathroom about within a five minute walk ;)
One more week...I'm excited for you! :)

Sam said...

Awesome dude! Enjoy the camping trip and if you can, make the next one ASAP cuz its going to sounds awesome!

IvanC said...

Camping? In Malta??? Where everywhere is a maximum of 20 miles away?! :)

Seriously though I've always wanted to visit the NW of the States. I've been to Vancouver which I found beautiful, but never to the States on that side.

As Sam says, the next time you go camping, you'll be amazed at the difference. I'm actually amazed that there are birds in the area which I live. I thought they'd all died!

Yana said...

Terrific picture! :) You have a beautiful family aand you guys look so happy!

Feel better soon and I will be checking here for your blog entry on hookup day! :)

Yana said...

Billy - your fans are waiting!

IvanC said...

We're waiting to know about the switch on!

Anonymous said...

I like your style, the particular inescapable fact that your webpage is a little bit different tends to make it so useful, I get tired of discovering same-old-same-old almost all of the time. I have I just stumbled on this page by you Thank you.